Welcome to the
7th International Workshop on
Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducers
8th-9th of May 2008
Topics of the workshop are centered on pMUTs and CMUTs:
• Concepts and fundamentals
• Processing, fabrication and material issues
• Electronics interfacing and packaging
• Modeling: nonlinearities, FEM simulation, cross-talk
In addition we will try to link the workshop to the work on medical ultrasound in Trondheim by invited guest speakers.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Workshop Abstract Booklet.
1) a powerpoint file or converted PDF file for the conference CD
2) a powerpoint file for the presentation computer, will be deleted after presentation, if not identical with (1)
The program is now possible to view and download from the "Program" page.
You can download a map of Trondheim showing the city center and the university campus from a link at the bottom of this page. The workshop will take place in the auditorium Kjel 2 in the Kjel building indicated on the map.
Contact us on mut2008"at"iet.ntnu.no (replace "at" with @)
The workshop is sponsored by MiLab:
|map Trondheim_small.jpg||532.07 KB|
|map Trondheim_BW_small.jpg||355.78 KB|